Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Surprise





So I am VERY happy to announce I now have a presence in Downtown Mineral Point! Lovely M0lly Walz from the always cool and fun La Bella Vita Fibre Gallery http://www.labellavitamp.com/ has invited me to join her. I will be in the back room with a some contributions from other Vintage lovers. Retromantic will be the main inventory there and I get to style/design the room to my hearts content.

I will still have my cozy little shop at my home and be open Thursdays through Sundays but I get to help Molly out down at her shop too! So there may be times that you will see a sign at my home that reads "at La Bella Vita". Head on down the hill if you do.

I am also adding some bath and beauty items so watch for those in the next week or so. I am really excited about all of this and hope to see all of you soon. Check out the pics from the space at La Bella Vita. I took them really quick not wanting to disturb all the customers so watch for more pics later.



kath

No comments: