Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures From the April Event






I wanted to share some photos of the goodies we had at the April Event. It was lots of fun even though the weather was cold and snowy.

We have set the date for the May event. It will be Saturday May 17th. We are going to try it for just a Saturday instead of Sat and Sun. I think for the first few months we will try it out a few different ways and find out what all of you prefer. Let me know what you think.

I am going to NYC this weekend to visit friends and look for inspirations and new ideas to bring back to all of you. (and of course shop!!!)

If any of you have things you are looking for let me know and I will keep it in mind when I am antiquing.

In the meantime enjoy spring.

kath

12 comments:

Lilli Blue said...

Oh my...that is just beautiful stuff. I love the tall creme vase on the chair. I collect creme color pottery for my living room. Maybe if you still have it I will buy it with my George Bush money! LOL I also love the color of the door. Delicious! Lilli

gail said...

Hi Lilli,,, what fun stuff. I love the pink chair of course... Dont get me started on my tax check..long story, but I dont qualify, and believe me its not because I have too much money. LOL Thanks for sharing...pink hugs, gail

Cathy said...

Hi Kath,

I absolutely love the treasures in these photos. It's a good thing I wasn't there or all of those goodies would have come home with me.

Just beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

Cathy
TreasuredHeirlooms.net

Janet L Christian said...

Ooooh, I love that pink chair!

Anonymous said...

I love the robin's egg blue door and the pink chair~S

Marie said...

Hi there,
Wow, lots of things I'd like to get my hands on. There are just so many things that would look great in my house.

Patricia said...

Love that robin egg blue door! I could get in way too much trouble at this. Really nice stuff, can't wait to see what treasure you bring home from NY (which by the way is my neck of the woods!).

Pat

sita said...

I want that pink chair! What fun you are having!

Lisa McDonald said...

Kath

I could not stop looking at the picture that featured the turquoise door, the green stand and the pink chair. All my favorite colors in one shot. Your pictures are amazing.

Lisa

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

So many pretty things Kath! I love the last photo, with summer chair and table, that's such a sweet shot! Good luck with your event on the 17th, I'll be in Springfield at a flea market that weekend, I'll be thinking about you~
xoxo
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm yummo goodies :) I could use the door and the pink chair!!
xoxox
Colby

Deb said...

HI Kath.....I think I may have to fight Lilli for that white vase! :) I loved looking at your pictures.....lots of nice things there.

xo,
Debbie