Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Xmas At Retromantic Antiques












Christmas is coming to Retromantic Antiques and Mineral Point. After much procrastinating, research for inspiration,stressing out I finally came to my senses and called on some friends and family for help. Not something I am very good at doing. An evening of fun, creativity, and a little wine and great food from my in house caterer, and Voila! Xmas arrived! The night before Deborah and I put up a little window on the main street of my little town. Hope it will help the locals and visitors to Mineral Point know I am around and open for business. (Well once a month any way)

I will be open 2 weekends for all your vintage decorating and gifting needs. The dates are November 28 & 29, and December 6 & 7, 10-4 both days. I've included some pictures of my little window downtown,a couple of the set ups we did at the shop and one of your photography shy blogger.

Let me know what you think and I hope I will see you soon.

kath

9 comments:

gail said...

Hi Kath,, what a pretty little town. It looks wonderful and something back in time. (good times!)YOur window looks great as well. You take a very good picture:) You look great.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family... hugs, gail

Cottage Flair said...

What a neat old building your shop is in and such a cute old town. Happy Holidays.
jennifer

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Kath,

What a beautiful town. It looks like a postcard! It's great to see a pict of you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Carrie

Patricia said...

your shop looks adorable, love the little window on the side (?), looks great. Good luck over the holidays.
have a terrific Thanksgiving,

Pat

Lisa McDonald said...

Kath

I just love small towns and your shop is amazing. I'm so glad you posted these pictures. You are cute as a button too!

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

I love the new look on your blog.

What a picturesque town! It looks like the quintessential American small town.

Oh and BTW, you've been tagged. Lucky you! See my blog for instrux.

ManicForMosaics

Carolee Crafts said...

Your Town looks very wintery and the decorations are lovely.

Thank you for sharing

John Pluska: Photographer said...

Love the shot of the chair on the table, how did you do the balancing act.

Paige Thomas King said...

i love your location.
i, too, am located in the historic downtown area of my city. are you considering a full-time shop or do you just open for seasonal events?
ive enjoyed reading your blog.
paige