Monday, October 5, 2009

Taking a Week Off






Now I'm sure my readers you are wondering off from what because I sure never get around to posting weekly here. I tell myself I will and I wish I did but I just am not there yet. Anyhoo, I am taking a week off from the job, the animals, the antiques, dishes, cleaning, reality really.

Saturday we hopped in the car bright and early, dropped off Sam at a friends,(thanks Sharon) and headed south. One uneventful night in a hotel in Nashville and then back on the road. We are now in Gulf Shores Alabama. It is warm, still dark but we have a condo over looking the ocean. It is wild this morning. The condo is great and so far so good.

There is rain in the forcast every day but I am sure it won't be every day all day.These pictures are from the resorts web site but are acurate. http://www.beachclubal.com/photoGallery.htm I found them by asking on Twitter! I love when the Universe is aligned!

My Big Guy and I needed this. He has had a very stressful time with a job he really doesn't like and I have had lots of stress (all good) at work lately. But all is on the upswing. But that is for another post.

I am off to listen to the waves.

Later, Gaters.

kath

1 comment:

My Vintage Treasures said...

HAVE FUN!!! Relax...sound like you need it. Pictures look great, too.