Friday, June 18, 2010

Flower Deals for the Weekend







This weekend is Mineral Point's Garden Tour. http://www.shakeragalley.com/shake-rag-alley-classes/garden-workshops-madison-wi.html.

In honour of this everything FLORAL at Retromantic Antiques is 25 % off all weekend! The pics are just a very small amount of the pretties I have with flowers on them.

Check out some amazing gardens, hang in my (some day to be amazing lol) garden, and take home some of that Retromantic feel to your home and garden for a great price.

Remember Retromantic Antiques is now open every week Thursday - Sunday 11 - 6.

See you this weekend.

Kath

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I saw you commented on someones blog that you had left 25 years in the corporate world. I just left 20 years in pharmaceutical sales and I am now having the time of my life. i painted a saying above my desk that says "Joy, the dawn of each new day and wishing that day would never end" I hate to sleep. Everyday is Christmas! I am your newest followers! Stop by my blog and say hi!

Carol